Credit Union Bill Of Rights
- Courteous and confidential service
- Competitive loan and savings rates
- Timely loan approvals
- Timely and fair problem resolution
- Truthful advertising and disclosure
- Accurate consumer information
- Voting rights
- Qualified, elected board oversight
- Professional management
- Responsive staff and volunteers
Vanderbilt University Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative organization established in 1959 to promote saving, provide financial services and serve as a source of credit at a reasonable rate of interest.
The Vanderbilt University Credit Union is member-owned, member-operated and democratically governed.
Credit Union membership is open to all full-time and regular part-time Vanderbilt University employees; family members and all employees of Vanderbilt affiliated organizations.